Thursday, October 4, 2012

$100 Finders Fee Offered. Can You Help Me Find This old Photo? It is of Edward, Rose and Mary Elizabeth (Johnson) McDonald. It is the only photo I have ever seen that shows them full body.



I'm trying to find this old photo taken in late 1880s of Edward Archibald and Roselender (Barber) McDonald seated and their daughter Mary Elizabeth (McDonald) Johnson standing. I took this photo of the front room in my Grandparents (Otis & Hattie H. (Lastinger) Johnson’s home on Louisville Street in Port Orange — as a photography project while at the University of Florida in 1974. I believe it is the only one of it’s kind and would love to borrow it to add to their section and make a copy for everyone to share. It shows Edward and Rose sitting in rockers full body and Mary Elizabeth standing behind them. It was taken the same day as the one everyone has seen and posted at the beginning of this blog, head and shoulders only.

If anyone has seen or knows where the photo might be please let me know. It is an important piece of our family history. Many thanks for your help.
Ted



No comments: